Monday, June 23, 2008

DSL : Model References (Backplane)

A couple of months ago I've wrote this MSDN Forum post where I was a little bit confused (and surprised) with the way of solving DSL Model References.

Edward Bakker finally found out that in Rosario the VSX team is actually giving a standard solution for this problem. Here is a detail BLOG entry about his findings, which I found very interesting.

What I wonder is when (and package into what product? I hope/think it should be the SDK), this improvement will be available.I've tried to google based on "Microsoft.VisualStudio.ToolIntegration.Backplane.dll" and Edward's blog was the only result.

I will try to find this information in Code Generation conference which I will be attending this week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and did you find any additional information ;-)